fot

Re: Tar Baby Triumphs

To: gtlund@cyberspeedway.net, WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tar Baby Triumphs
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:13:47 EST
In a message dated 03/14/2003 7:42:03 PM Central Standard Time,
gtlund@cyberspeedway.net writes:

> I use a concrete cutting saw with a 14" abrasive blade. ( looks like a
> chain saw with a round blade) It takes less than 15 minutes to cut up a
> TR6.

Amici:

Being a mason contractor, we use them all the time.  They're called 'Cut Off
Saws'.  The abrasive blades come in many types, a good deal of which are for
cutting clay, concrete, and/or concrete masonry products.  Others are for
metal and steel.  You need to consider this, and select the proper blade.

Bill Dentinger