fot

Re: Tar Baby Triumphs

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tar Baby Triumphs
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:45:51 -0800
In 1972 at trhe runnoffs at Atlanta, I cut a TR-6 in half with a oxy/acy
torch right there in the pits.  Starting at the center of the rear fender
arch and going right over the top to the other side, and all the little
interesting bits in between. Does that count in this thread?

Oh yes, I forgot, Lee Mueller (bless his heart) stacked that TR-6 into the
turn 5 wall so hard and bent the car so bad we couldn't get it back into the
trailer, it was TOO WIDE.  All all true too.

And another story bites the dust.