fot

Re: Windshield fogging and Triumph heroes

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: Windshield fogging and Triumph heroes
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:25:21 EST
Steve,

Back in the day when I was more daring and looked good in a neoprene suit, I
would spit in my SCUBA mask, rub it around, and it did the trick of
preventing fogging. Then along came a high cost alternative to free spit:
anti-fog wax. On the premise that a dive mask and a windshield are the same,
this stuff should work. Your problem... where to find it in the desert!
<A HREF="http://www.absolutelyclear.com/";>http://www.absolutelyclear.com/</A>
Jolly Roger Products, Inc.
316 S. Bernadotte St.
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 488-7100, FAX: (504) 488-7200
<A HREF="mailto:diverjnola@earthlink.net";>diverjnola@earthlink.net</A>
Alternative thinking: how many times has this happened racing in the desert
and is it really worth worrying about?

Glad to hear you guys had fun in Vegas. See you at Willow!?!

John Frymark