fot

Re: Windshield fogging and Triumph heroes

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield fogging and Triumph heroes
From: "Dave Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:14:17 -0800
Steve,

Of course, here in the beautiful Pacific NW we seldom experience that
problem, but on those rare occasions I've found that a squeegee solves the
problem. The basic service station variety with a long handle that's stuffed
between the seat and your leg works fine, and since you don't tend to
develop much for lateral loads in the rain, you hardly know it's there.
Probably best accomplished on the straights, although driving with one hand
and swiping with the other is preferable to driving blind even if you're in
the twisty bits.

Dave Talbott