fot

Re: Tim Suddard checking in.

To: GRMTim@aol.com, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tim Suddard checking in.
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:26:09 -0800
Take your old piece to a respectable radiator shop and have a modern core put in
it.  Then make sure the ducting is nice and tight to force air thru it.  You can
spend more and save a few pounds but its not necessary, besides, SVRA might
weigh
it and find it light.

Mine doesnt overheat even in S Florida in the dead of summer.  But then maybe
I'm
just not pushing it hard enough.

Too bad you cant make it to our event at VIR to test it in April.  There are a
few other TRs that usually make that event.

mike jackson