fot

Re:Tim Suddard checking in.

To: Joe Boruch <jaboruch@netzero.com>
Subject: Re:Tim Suddard checking in.
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:16:01 -0500
We had a radiator that worked so well that we had to tape it in the summer
to make it run around 190 degrees . We removed the stock type and installed
a GM radiator the local radiator shop had in stock , made a couple small
bracket and it  looked and worked great . I think it cost us about $120 and
some time.
Pete

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.