fot

Re: FOT's JJJ Featured At Martini Blues - Friday Night

To: BillB@bnj.com, Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT's JJJ Featured At Martini Blues - Friday Night
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:19:25 EST
In a message dated 04/02/2003 2:26:38 PM Central Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

> Subj:RE: FOT's JJJ Featured At Martini Blues - Friday Night
> Date:04/02/2003 2:26:38 PM Central Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:BillB@bnj.com";>BillB@bnj.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:Group44TR7@aol.com";>Group44TR7@aol.com</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Darn, and I hear the surf's been good lately too.

Amici:

You know, I just happened to think...there's no way I can make it, but my
little wife, Shirley Jean is actually out in Northridge, California this week
(babysitting the grandchildren while my oldest daughter Peggy has some ear
surgery).

Anyway...if you see a short dumpy brunet, with a party time personality, and
a Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team Tee Shirt...it could be her.  Treat
her with respect.  I love her.

Bill Dentinger

PS

The 'brunet part' is kind of iffy.

Incidentally, my daughter Peggy's surgery is being done by the same Doctor
who did Rush Limbaugh's implant.  Very famous Ear Clinic in downtown LA.