fot

Mylaps.com

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mylaps.com
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:37:39 -0500
Warning - this is a flame about mylaps.com

This year CVAR went to the AMB transponders and stores all the results
at www.Mylaps.com.  I decided to sign up, so I could look at my
individual lap times.  Now, if I try to login in it says something like
"your account has not been activated yet, check your email".  Well,
either I never got the email or it got lost in the 100+ spam emails I
get everyday.  I've tried setting up a new login, but it comes back and
says my transponder number is already in use.  Mylaps is like so many
websites these days - no phone number, no address, no answers to
repeated emails requesting help.  So, I'm stuck unless one of our web
savvy FOT members knows how to solve this problem.
Larry Young