fot

Re: Mylaps.com

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mylaps.com
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:01:14 -0500
Larry,
I may have saved my Mylaps email at home and it may have a contact. As for
Mylaps.com, it's great once you are on it. You can see your individual lap
times and charts of race position by lap as well as all the races. I'm not
sure how long they'll keep them up, but all 3 CVAR events are on there. I'll
check my home computer for a contact and log on here at work to see if there
is anything on the members website that will help.
Bob