fot

TR6 spoiler

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 spoiler
From: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:31:47 -0700
I mentioned that I have access to a mold for a spoiler, actually more of an
airdam, for TR6. Here are pictures of the one I made from the mold. This was a
layup, the production version if there is interest would be done by a glass
shop using chopped fiber (thanks Kas). I have not installed it yet, but the
mold is owned by an ex- TR6 racer who used the product and liked it. I plan to
copy his mounting by Dzsuing right to the sheet metal and adding a support
underneath. Please let me know if you are interested, especially you guys who
indicated interest, now that you have seen pictures. The parts would be at
cost, no hardware, unpainted gelcoat. If enough people are interested, I will
get costs.

I am also working on an aluminum version of the timing cover with an access
plate for the cam gear. I took the measurements this weekend and will work up
costing. I would like to make it compatible with the hydraulic chain tensioner
(or stock spring)....Uncle Jack did you pursue the Reynolds tensioner?

Mark
72 TR6

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010058.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010059.jpg]