fot

Re: TR3 block

To: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 block
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:27:49 -0400
Mike, did they say where in the block the cracks are?  Do they have
the pan off and are looking at drips near the bottoms of the cylinder
liners?  When they pulled the head and if they where not carefull
about keeping the cylinder liners clamped in place, they may have lost
a figure-8 seal or two, and that would be the source of leakage.
Joe(B)