fot

FoT Spotlight & Mosport

To: Spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Spotlight & Mosport
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:09:16 EDT
FoT Spotlight:  In addition to Joe Curry, Mordy made the cover of Victory
Lane. Uncle Jack Drews and Paul Smock are in the 2002 Vintage Motorsports
Annual, along with others, I cant remember. Any other sightings?

Dateline Mosport: To see the entries to date at Mosport....

<A
HREF="http://www.varac.ca/Festival/fest_welcome.html";>http://www.varac.ca/Festival/fest_welcome.html</A>

No, I have not sent mine in either, but will this week. It has been pointed
out to me that there are more MG Entries than Triumph. Could it be that they
are a more 'well oiled' group than we are? Probably.

Ron Wanless of VARAC, and Chairman of the Meet, has done a gresat job of
publicizing the International Triumph Challenge in various media. I saw a
paragraph in the GRM, the same issue as the metamorphisis of Joe (C's) "Tiny
Tim".

(If you have any questions about entry to Mosport, contact Russ Moore or
VARAC)

Although the video tape will not be as long (itza lot of work) we may have a
pair or more of videographers recording the events of the weekend. There will
be some very special things taking place during this weekend and having a
record of it will be priceless.

It is likely that we will have another marathon session with event poster
signing for the drivers and honored guests.  These are 'framers and keepers,
not just another poster rolled up and stored in the closet.

See you at Mosport....