fot

RE: Live from Pacific Raceways

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: RE: Live from Pacific Raceways
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:45:38 -0700
Actually, Peyote Mk I was a lot uglier--reportedly the body looked a lot
like a squashed trash can. One of Bill Ames' friends asked if he was on
Peyote when he built it, and that's where the name came from. So no
offense at all--you're almost exactly right. Though I suspect the real
drug of choice was beer, and lots of it.