fot

Re: Rich mixture on 2&3

To: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>,
Subject: Re: Rich mixture on 2&3
From: "Fred & Mary Hodgson" <stlnyc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:37:10 -0600
Simon -
     Have you still got the original gulp valve (pcv valve) in the system?  If
so, check for a small leak in the diaphragm.  It could be compensated for by
richening mixture if it's not too big.  That could possibly give you what
you're describing.  Another thing to check is intake manifold to head
tightness.  There's better clamping in the center than the ends.

                                             Fred Hodgson