fot

RE: VIR Gold Cup

To: <LOddTR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: VIR Gold Cup
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:01:21 -0400
Run hard friend there are now 74 mg's poised to come over the hill!
Bill B
MGA Coupe
Triumph GT6+
Lotus Super 7

Have you ever been floored by a floor? How about stunned by a showerhead?
Amazed by an appliance?  Rendered speechless by a range hood?  Flabbergasted by
a fixture?  Thunderstruck by a toilet?  Bowled over by a bathtub? Stop by Home
Rebuilders Showroom to amaze your senses with an incredible selection of great
ideas for your next project. Hours are Monday thru Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-1.
http://www.homerebuilders.com/