fot

Re: VIR Gold Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIR Gold Cup
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler@tcbi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 16:37:11 -0500
Mike/FOT:

I was at Barber Motorsports Park last weekend for the Grand Am/Rolex
weekend.  I am an official with the Fran Am 2000 Pro Series.  This is a
first class facility and I highly recommend it.  The museum was not open
when I was there, but is a large building that looks like it holds a lot of
treasures.  I'm told it has an extensive Louts collection as well as
motorcycles.  The course is challenging with a lot of elevation changes.  It
was also refreshing not to see a lot of concrete barriers.  It has
guardrails with tire barriers and gravel traps and a lot of runoff areas.

Dave Kettler