fot

RE: Mufflers

To: "'Henry Frye '" <henry@henryfrye.com>,
Subject: RE: Mufflers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:05:28 -0700
 Simple, have a reasonable muffler on all the time. You won't get enough
additional horsepower from an open pipe to make being a pain in the ass
worthwhile (not that I think you are, Henry). There's an Alpha in my group
that makes a godawful amount of noise as he circulates at the back of the
pack. I'm sure he can't hear Peyote coming as I lap him--sometimes twice
in a 25 minute race.