fot

Hoosier Tire Update!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier Tire Update!
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:09:33 EDT
I received a reply from another product manager at Hoosier that sounds very
promising (I'll paste this one here since the first didn't get attached):

John,
Thanks for your email and suggestion about a 60 series radial tire. We have
discussed when Hoosier unveils it's new version of the competition radial
R3S04/A3S03, we will probably add a 15" 60 series radial for the vintage
competitors.
We are aware of the great need for tires in your series and appreciate the
feedback. Continue to visit our website at <A
HREF="http://www.hoosiertire.com/";>www.hoosiertire.com</A> for product or
size updates in road racing.
Thanks again.

- Jeff Speer, Hoosier Tire  <A
HREF="mailto:jspeer@hoosiertire.com";>jspeer@hoosiertire.com</A>

I still advocate letting them know of our interest!
John Frymark