fot

Re: leaky tranny

To: "Fred & Mary Hodgson" <stlnyc@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: leaky tranny
From: "Fred & Mary Hodgson" <stlnyc@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:12:11 -0600
Brad-
     I didn't finish my "real seal" line previously.  The later single rails
used the real seal with the difference being the depth of the seal housing.
If you can get ahold of a real seal housing housing & it clears the input
shaft bearing retainer, you can use it even with the scrolled input shaft if
memory serves me correctly.  Hell, anythings better than the scroll non-seal.

                                         Fred Hodgson