fot

Re: TR3 from Hell

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 from Hell
From: "A.J. & C. Wood" <wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 01:22:25 +0100
Turn the float chamber lids round so the float pivots are across the axis of
the car- think about it...
As for the diff- get the back off it and have a look- have you got an
undiscovered locker in there, with a bust half shaft? Maybe a sheared
Woodruff key on one hub (God forbid!) Don't not race for that.
Good luck   Jon #44