fot

Re: Questions for Kas

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "Chuck Arnold"
Subject: Re: Questions for Kas
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:55:11 -0700
Kas, thanks for this info, I'm racing my 69 TR6 to 69 SCCA specs in the
SOVREN group and the info is very much appreciated.  I'd like to find out if
anyone had every gotten approval or homologation of the 69 TR6 with Weber
carburetion.  Does anyone know of any record of this being done?
I have fuel injection which I may be putting on the car and any info
regarding that would also be helpful.
What did you do to the rear suspension to make it lower and stiffer?   Did
you change the valves or the oil or both? Did you manufacture your own
anti-roll bar?  How or where did it attach?
Sorry for so many questions, but I really respect you and the cars you raced
and would like to duplicate them (the cars) as much as possible.
Thanks, Charly Mitchel