fot

Re: Book and video

To: dave@microworks.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book and video
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:59:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2003 12:40:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
dave@microworks.net writes:

> Mid Ohio Video:
>
> Could the person with the videos from Mid-Ohio last year please contact
> me.  The club also voted this evening to acquire a copy for the library
> too.  I am sure it comes on VHS, but can it be supplied on DVD?  Or if not
> do you have a problem with us burning the VHS to DVD so that the original
> is not lent out.

Hi Dave,

I'm the guilty party responsible for the video of the June 2002 Mid-Ohio
video.  The VHS version can be purchase for $20.  Just send a check made out to
"Kent D. Howard" to:

Kent D. Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719

Coincidentally, I've just purchased a DVD recorder and am in the process of
figuring out how it works.  Hopefully, I'll be able to have the video available
on DVD in a short time.  I'd prefer that you don't copy the VHS as VHS is a
lower quality than you'll get with the DVD.  I'll let you and the list know
when the DVD version will be available and the cost.  Also, Part II will be
available soon.  It includes interviews with the likes of Kas Kastner, Mike
Cook
and others, social events such as the FOT dinner and non-racing infield
activities.

Kent

PS: The video is copyrighted.