fot

Re: Blackhawk race weekend

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blackhawk race weekend
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:45:35 EDT
OK, I can't help myself.

Sean was two seconds faster than before, 2nd in class behind Jack, and 8
overall out of a field of 45 cars....Sean is pleased and so am I.

And I am not even going to take the car off of the trailer. If it aint broke,
dont fix it.

Sean & scoured the tire walls, one evening at Blackhawk, and found a set of
tires suitable for Mosport.

Joe Hornblower.