fot

Blackhawk race weekend

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk race weekend
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:45:42 -0500
If this wasn't a perfect race weekend, I don't know what was. Triumphs
triumphed again.

Bob Wismer -- TR4 --good race until sway bar mount broke

Don Brick -- TR4 -- great race as usual

Bill Dentinger -- the Tornado was again the star of the paddock

Sean Alexander -- Joe's son, driving as fathers' Day present from Joe. Even
brought his three little tykes along, solo, no wife. What a Dad.

Irv Korey -- TR4 -- new trans worked fine, alternator lasted all weekend,
engine coughed and sputtered all weekend, but we'll have that ironed out
before Mosport.

yrs trly -- TR4 -- ran 2 seconds a lap faster than ever before, first in
class, fourth overall.

My wife said she though my strategy was going to be to save the brakes and
tires for Mosport. Oh well. That's what UPS two day delivery is for.

uncle jack