fot

RE: Trailer advice sought

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: Trailer advice sought
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:23:40 -0700
I'm just going for the Hysterics. I did the pre last year and was
disappointed at the limited track time. I expect to be sick of racing at
the end of a typical weekend--I want a meal, not a snack. The Hysterics
are different. There's so much stuff I want to do besides drive that I'm
spinning in place.

Peyote was accepted again. I love it.