fot

RE: Trailer advice sought

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Trailer advice sought
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:56:13 -0700
I'm going to be selling two trailers--an open double axle with brakes,
sturdy as hell. Wooden deck, and good ramps, and a 20' enclosed with
cupboards, workbench, internal winch, roof deck with awning, new tires,
etc.

I'm going to buy a new (or used) lightweight aluminum with potential for
double hauling.

The challenge--I'm in Portland Or.