fot

Re: Trailer advice sought

To: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Trailer advice sought
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:45:06 -0400
Hi Brett,

At 12:19 PM 7/22/03 -0800, Brett Johnson wrote:
>I want to buy a new or used small enclosed car trailer, for occasional use.
>What I'm looking for is a tag-along tandem axle with length no more than 16'
>and overall height of about 7' with ramp door and side access door.  Any
>leads would be appreciated.  The low height seems to cause the biggest
>problem.

If it hasn't sold yet, Hasty Horn here in Charlottesville, VA has a really
nice Featherlight enclosed trailer (14', if I recall correctly).  Check out
the Formula Ford website (http://www.formula1600.com).  Here's
another website with photos, etc:
http://members.cox.net/emma99/Hastyfeather2.htm

Hope that helps,