fot

Re: Swaybar recommendation

To: dave@microworks.net
Subject: Re: Swaybar recommendation
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:10:42 -0400
Dave Riddle asked:

>Anybody have a brand they would recommend?  The car will be used for
>street  use only.

I recently had a swaybar fabricated to my specifications by Saner
performance Fabrication
in Florida (561-873-0238).  This was a 0.625" bar that runs over the top of
the diff in
my TR6, and connects to the trailing arm where the hydraulic arm shocks used
to bolt.
The Saner swaybar is gorgeous, and uses rod-ends throughout, is completely
adjustable, and was $215 including anodizing of the machined aluminum blocks
and
shipping.  I'm going to go the same route with the front sway bar, and use
rod ends there
as well.

Shane Ingate in Maryland