fot

RE: Swaybar recommendation

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Swaybar recommendation
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:34:41 -0700
If you can get away with it why not try a straight bar from speedway
engineering.  You can then get the arms that bolt to the ends, or splurge
and get the adjustable setup.  The setup is new for me but proven for a
bunch of others.

The straight bar 30" long works on the spitfire...If I remember correctly
(it's been 2 years since I've seen my TR6) the addco bar was essentially a
straight bar with 2 90 degree bends on the end, essentially the same thing I
run on the spitfire (spitfire is 3 pieces not 1), except I go above the
frame on the spitfire for ground clearance.

Aaron Johnson
#38 F-Prod Spit MkIV Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9