fot

Re: Swaybar recommendation

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Swaybar recommendation
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:14:37 -0400
Joe, we have a sway bar manufacturer that builds our bars.  If the group
wants to come up with a spec bar, or the mfg can suggest a spec bar, we
can supply.  The only problem is a minimum of 25 pieces.  We just did a
production run of TR8 bars.  The bars are powder coated.  The price
quoted would be for bars only, not bars and mounting hardware.  If you
go to our website, there is a swaybar rate chart pushbotton on the left
side of the home page.  Click it and it shows rates and increase
percentages based on the OE size.  Lead time is around 8 weeks.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net