fot

TR4 Oil Pump Rotors

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Oil Pump Rotors
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:26:58 +1000
Does anyone have a supplier, who can actually supply 'good/high' quality oil
pump, spindle &  rotor assemblies? (504862)
I fitted a new assembly 1,500 miles ago, and the spindle journal, closest to
the rotor, is severely scored and has worn down about 0.002" in diameter!  The
shaft material looks awfully soft to me as well which, obviously wouldn't
help!
Yet I have some original pump assemblies that don't have a mark on the
spindles? Anyone else come across this drama before me?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4