fot

Re: F1 observation (not Triumph Related)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F1 observation (not Triumph Related)
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 01:18:53 -0700
The reason they got to display their banners is that they are not sponsors
in the US. So they got their 1 sponsorship in at the USGP according the the
Tobacco advertising law. " Dave Despain on Speed Channel is a great
knowledge" one of his callers had the same question.

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire #892