fot

RE: race seat

To: <cj123@ofir.dk>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: race seat
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:30:20 -0700
I have Kirkey aluminum seats in Tiny Tim they are 7.5" wide and fit
fine.  They are low enough to bolt right to the floor pan, so you should
not have to sit up really high.

On the subject of the head being above the roll bar, it really depends
on the height of the bar.  Various sanctioning bodies have different
rules about roll bar height, but it is a good idea to ensure that the
bar is 2 inches above the top of your helmet, regardless of how tall it
ends up being.

Regards,
Joe (C)