fot

Re: race seat

To: cj123@ofir.dk
Subject: Re: race seat
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:42:16 -0400
Christian asked:

>what kind of race seat fit in a spitfire, and is low enough so i wont get
>problems with my head being above the roll bar !
>most seat are to wide or have to large "ears"

I don't have a Spit, but ran into the same problems as you when looking
for a seat for my TR6.  The current Momo's, Corbeaus etc are too wide.
However,
I did find  "early" model Corbeau Clubman seats, which not only fit well,
but look right, without appearing too heavily bolstered for the small
cockpit.
I have a picture of them at http://triumph.hottr6.com/Body.html

Shane Ingate in Maryland

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com