fot

Kent Howard Update

To: fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Kent Howard Update
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:41:16 EDT
Thanks for all of the responses.

Special thanks to Justin Wagner for his offer to Overnight one of his very
special silicone valve cover gaskets. If Kent has an unusable valve cover
gasket, he will likely contact Justin...or I will.

Kent was traveling solo from Triumphest back to his home near
Milwaukee....egads!

It might be suggested that Kent is somewhat mechanically challenged although
he has driven his original purchase 1965 TR4A for nearly 200K.

But he has the Triumph community behind him and wants to thank everyone. He
says we are better than AAA.

I should get another update from him in an hour or so. It seems like the
valve cover gasket has drifted in from the sealing surface at the rear of the
engine.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Joe Alexander