fot

How I sold 32 cars and bikes on eBay (not blank)

To: "'Susan Kahler'" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: How I sold 32 cars and bikes on eBay (not blank)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:36:42 -0700
Okay, it's not 32, I've sold four so far, and have three more listed and
four more to go that I'm waffling on. No Triumphs scheduled except a TR6R
Motorcycle that's part of the big waffle. I'm also thinking of shedding at
least one of two BSA Goldstars, my 1967 Maserati Mistral, and an XR600R
dirt bike that keeps throwing me on the ground. I'm thinning the herd a
bit--I was starting to feel guilty about having too many toys I don't use,
and I'm not a collector, honest I'm not.

I inadvertently pissed off at least dozen people who had asked me to let
them know if I was ever going to sell Diane's 62 Corvette. I guess they
were serious... who knew. When the receptionist at our Dentist found out
what it went for ($32,000) she told Diane I was at the very top of her
s**t list. That's pretty scary, I have an appointment to have my teeth
cleaned.

Some folks (OK, it was Susan) wanted to see the new 360. It's in the
background of some of these shots.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&use
rid=billbab&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Alternatively:
2438148833
2438628230
2438642662