fot

Recommended Seat Position

To: rocky@tri.net
Subject: Recommended Seat Position
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:32:21 EDT
Rocky

       I found your comment about the physical position of the seat (level on
the floor) to be very interesting. It was very recently recommended to me
that I have a new seat inclined slightly backward. The person giving the
recommendation, who has aircraft experience, says that combat pilots seats are
inclined backward because it is a better position for a person body under the
stress
of high speed turns.
       Does the Kirby, by design, already has some inclination in it when
position on the floor? Or should I be seeking some second opinions about the
positioning of the seat.

CP