fot

Re: Is there another AOL problem with FOT ? - No Emails since

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is there another AOL problem with FOT ? - No Emails since
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:50:19 EST
In a message dated 11/5/2003 4:15:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> These days, there's *always* an AOL problem of one sort or another.  I
> wonder
> how long it will be before I just flat out refuse any mail to or from AOL
> addresses....

Hey, I understand, Mark. Really I do! On the other hand, at least we AOL
subscribers don't unknowingly spread viruses all around the e-mail world via
Outlook, since AOL doesn't use Outlook. :-)

--Andy Mace

p.s. I oversee a lot (20+) of e-mail lists where I work; BELIEVE ME, I know
what it's like to deal with HUNDREDS of error messages a day -- and that's a
slow day!