fot

Re: 2" Carburetor

To: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2" Carburetor
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:05:33 -0500
At 02:23 PM 12/07/2003 -0500, Richard Taylor wrote:
>I wouldn't laugh at you if you didn't know
>what the magnetic compass does at 7000 ft directly above the magnetic North
>Pole, inverted and at positive G's, would I?

I know there are at least a few FOT who are pilots like me, with their
ticket accumulating cobwebs. Probably has something to do with fact that
all discretionary income is now spent on things that go fast on the ground,
more specifically old British things that run on road race tracks...

I can't believe we can let this one just hang out there. Enquiring minds
want to know... What does the compass do?