fot

Re: 2" Carburetor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2" Carburetor
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:29:51 -0800 (PST)
Fellow FOT,

    You will have to excuse my ignorance here if this is way off base.... Has
anyone thought of trying the 1.5" ZS carbs (i believe these exist) on richard
goods triple manifold? This is obviously for the 6 cylinder engines, and I
think it would only be legal for the SOLO I and II guys, but I have always
wondered if this would work. I actually think i might try it on my TR250 if i
can find three 1.5" carbs cheap enough. This season I'm running Triple ZS with
11:1 compression, GP3 cam, aluminum flywheel, ported head etc.. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Ryan Miles