fot

Re: Interesting Arabic & European News Coverage (Non Triumph)

To: michael cook <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting Arabic & European News Coverage (Non Triumph)
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:05:32 -0700
michael cook wrote:

> Sorry about that - hard to resist when there's so much opportunity lately!

Ummm.... rather, hard to resist the urge to promote the propagandist's line.
Been watching too much Fox News, methinks.

Michael, you simply couldn't resist the urge to force your view on others.

I have equally strong and opposing political views to yours, and yet, I don't
impose my political views on this list.
There are other forums for such. Keep them there, please. I believe that the
American press is hopelessly compromised by
its willingness to kowtow to the White House. You're entitled to believe
otherwise. But, let's keep those views separate
and apart from the issues pertinent to this list.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.