fot

Re: Cold Air Boxes

To: twakeman@cruzers.com
Subject: Re: Cold Air Boxes
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:50:47 EST
In a message dated 01/18/2004 9:35:41 AM Central Standard Time,
twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

> But I kept the hammer handy for striking the SU
> electric fuel pump on occasion.

TeriAnn

The classic fix for 1950s 'vapor lock' on traditional fuel pumps.  Back in
High School, I wouldn't leave home without one in my 1951 Ford.

It works on Electric Fuel Pumps too?  Wow!  Didn't know that.

Bill Dentinger

PS

We're running Grosse Jets on some set ups and not on others, with mixed
results.

A few years ago, I heard they weren't gona make Grosse Jets any more, and
there was likely to be a shortage.  So I bought a 'bunch' of them.

I may have the world's largest collection.  That and sixty cents will get me
a cup of coffee, assuming I don't go downtown.