fot

Re: Axle bits

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Axle bits
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:41:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I need a list clarification. I assume that the axle stubs you refer to are
the Mark Weathers units... Several of us (myself included) expressed an
interest in these parts back in the summer.

If we expressed that interest in the past, do we need to re-voice our
interest? Or will someone be contacting us?

Register my interest as "DEFINITELY"

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |