fot

Re: JET-HOT HEADERS

To: CoffeyJack@bfusa.com
Subject: Re: JET-HOT HEADERS
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:28:06 -0500
Jack Coffey wrote:

>Browsing Jet-Hot's website today, I noticed they are selling coated headers
>for some TR models (including late TR-6).
>These headers are made by Pacesetter  (1 <" primary & 2 =" collector) -
>anyone
>have any experience with this manufacturer?

Pacesetter headers (mufflers, etc) is the same stuff that the Big 3 sell.
I've never seen them on the dyno, so I do not know how well they work.
Presumably they may give you some extra power, more noise and heat.

However, they are a PITB to fit! (Ask me how I know!).  I know of many
other TR6 owners who have had to spend a long time grinding and even
rebending to make them fit.  Finally junked mine and bought the
expensive Group 44 repros from the UK - they bolted right up with no
problems at all.

Shane Ingate, still pining for the Southern Cross,  in Maryland

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/