fot

Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)

To: oilyrag@hsrca.org.au, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:09:52 EST
Wes

This is all extremely exciting to me...and am jealous.

But I am not sure about having a sandwich with Sir Stirling Moss in my
underwear....

PS:  The last time we saw Moss, he was not very happy.  It was on the edge of
some steamy cornfields, rainy, muddy, and hot dogs for lunch. Blackhawk Farms
is a very nice venue, but I am sure it didnt seem so that day, to Stirling.