fot

Re: TR4-6 steering column

To: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: TR4-6 steering column
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:56:04 -0500
Hugh, I only have 1 TR6 column and it was marked late TR6.  It was
from a parts car that I picked up years ago.  This one has splined
ears that slide off from where it would attach to the rubber coupling,
and it does indeed fit the u-joint (finally got all the parts together
in one spot to try it - Thanks to all that responded on this
question).

 I can't speak as to whether all TR6s are this way, since these are
about the only TR6 parts that I have experience with.  Joe(B)