fot

Re: Fwd:Stolen Race Car - Denver, CO

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: Fwd:Stolen Race Car - Denver, CO
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:48:33 -0500
Glad things turned out OK. I am reminded of a local story involving a
vintage racer named Harry Warren from Dallas. His entire rig was stolen
along with his XK120 and another car. The whole thing was found in a
warehouse in Houston 10 years later! Stories change as time goes by, but I
am lead to believe it's true.

John