fot

RE: Pinewood Derby at the Gold Cup

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pinewood Derby at the Gold Cup
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:04:21 -0400
I hate to bring this up, but there are actual RULES for the Pinewood
Derby, including that the car is supposed to be mostly built and raced
by a kid (a real kid, not like the rest of us who just refuse to grow
up).  If VIR is treating it as a serious Boy Scout event they might have
a problem with our entries, or they might want to set us up for a
separate "anything goes" race after the cocktail party.