fot

Re: Oregon Region SCCA Regional/National/Vintage May 14-16th

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: Re: Oregon Region SCCA Regional/National/Vintage May 14-16th
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:52:09 -0700
Bill, we'll miss you and the peyote at the Spring Sprints.  Jeff will be
bringing out his TR4A and I'll be with my TR6.  Maybe we'll see you @ the
Historics.
I've never raced @ PIR yet and I guess I don't know much about this Spit
corner 9 you're talking about.  I hope to be there twice this year.
Charly