fot

RE: Airstream

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Susan Kahler'"
Subject: RE: Airstream
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 15:41:59 -0700
That's pretty much the theory. I'm going to quit racing DSR--put the Radical
up for sale--and concentrate on vintage racing with Peyote. I just have too
much fin in that car. I want t good way to trailer long distances 'cause I
plan to do a big lap, playing at all the tracks on the east and midwest in a
year or two.

The other piece of the plan concerns the '49 chevy truck I've got. I'm going
to do a major transplant--aftermarket frame kit, big diesel, etc. Should
make a great tow vehicle. There's even a dual wheel kit available these
days. Don't think I'll need it though.